• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck's grading explained

12 posts in this topic

Taken directly from Chuck's latest e-mail blast:

As an aside, while it probably is true that I have West Nile, I also have some other problems that only came to light as a result of my current illness. I have suffered from seeing multiple images for many years, and I am finally going to be tested by a neuroopthamologist to see if they can figure out a reason why my vision keeps shifting. New eyeglass prescriptions don't work, as my eyes go back out of alignment within just a few months after the delivery of each new set of glasses. My prescription is so complicated at this point that I currently have trifocals with seven prisms installed in each lens to try and help me to see a single image, without any success.

So, he is probably looking at a completely different book when he is assigning his NM grades. grin.gif

I currently have trifocals with seven prisms installed in each lens

I knew it, Chuck is Thanos.

Somebody get Joanna down here... it's time for the "Infinity Message Boards!"

Huh? Never heard of it. Btw, who is Thanos?

Ah yes, this definitely explains *some* of Chuck's behavior/grading/rants over the years... Maybe he should just go with the same advice that Rocky Balboa received from Burgess Meredith in Rocky II (I think):

Rocky: "I'm seein' three of him, Mick!"

Mick: "Hit the one in the middle, Rock!"