• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon 2008

107 posts in this topic

Table placements are out. Lots of people (back issue comics-wise) are in the same spot as last year. CW is in the spot we had last year (when we got bumped out of our corner table slot). This year we have our corner booth again (and facing the direction I prefer) although on the periphery. not sure it helps for us to be close to Heritage and Neat Stuff or not.

Seems to be all the same names as last year with the exception that Nostalgia Zone will be there this year and Graham Crackers won't.

Graham Crackers is booth 113 I think.

Looks like the comic book dealers are relegated to about 3 aisles and less than 15% of the entire convention floor. :(

Table placements are out. Lots of people (back issue comics-wise) are in the same spot as last year. CW is in the spot we had last year (when we got bumped out of our corner table slot). This year we have our corner booth again (and facing the direction I prefer) although on the periphery. not sure it helps for us to be close to Heritage and Neat Stuff or not.

Seems to be all the same names as last year with the exception that Nostalgia Zone will be there this year and Graham Crackers won't.

Looks like the comic book dealers are relegated to about 3 aisles and less than 15% of the entire convention floor. :(

That sucks!, but I am still looking forward to it. I will be there when it opens on Saturday and stay the whole day. Any forum members looking for a lunch partner let me know.

That sucks!, but I am still looking forward to it. I will be there when it opens on Saturday and stay the whole day. Any forum members looking for a lunch partner let me know.

I will be there Saturday early and stay until Sunday night. Lunch sounds great.

Sweet, you're paying

Sweet, you're paying
Sure! As long as you can help me find some sweet deals on books! :grin: