• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon 2008

107 posts in this topic

I know it's early, but anyone know if they are going or not? I was lucky enough to get a travel voucher from Southwest Airlines because they donkied up my flight last week to LA. I may use it to fly up there and help pay for my hotel. Just wanted to hear from everyone.

Wondercon 2008

Hey James, gald to hear you are back. Looks like I will be getting a 3-day

pass again this time around, hope to see you there. Hope that someone will

be able to set-up a Fourm Dinner... :wishluck:, in any case, if you make it

I would like to get a chance to talk to you and maybe buy you a drink. Stephen.

I know it's early, but anyone know if they are going or not? I was lucky enough to get a travel voucher from Southwest Airlines because they donkied up my flight last week to LA. I may use it to fly up there and help pay for my hotel. Just wanted to hear from everyone.

Wondercon 2008

Hey James, gald to hear you are back. Looks like I will be getting a 3-day

pass again this time around, hope to see you there. Hope that someone will

be able to set-up a Fourm Dinner... :wishluck:, in any case, if you make it

I would like to get a chance to talk to you and maybe buy you a drink. Stephen.

Sounds good! You can buy me a water. I gave up drinking. I am into the health thing now, lifting weights and starting MMA soon.

Wondercon 2008

hm

Wondercon 2008

hm

Show up, shorty

Sounds good! You can buy me a water. I gave up drinking. I am into the health thing now, lifting weights and starting MMA soon.

WOW!

As for the show, I think you can count on 20+ forumites being there.

:think: hm Maybe we should start a list:

Well even though Greggy is going, I have decided to make the show. :jokealert: It was between Wondercon and San Diego. I would rather go to a "smaller" show than such a large one. I will see all of you there.

Now I just need a hotel room. I guess I will book a room at the Marriot. I will be arriving Friday morning. :grin: