• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My work here is done.....

27 posts in this topic

Nice kid, Chrome - if a bit diminutive...glad to see you found spidey pajamas in his size! Just one question: who's the civilian next to him, reading the funnybook?

I've been raising my daughter right, too - she's 10, and has read virtually every Barks duck story ever written - most via the originals, some via reprints. She can tell "the good artist" from all the chaff, and doesn't touch the lousy stuff smile.gif

She's just getting into ASM, Avengers, FF, etc., via the Marvel MasterWorks editions... hopefully she won't decide to be Invisible Girl for Halloween, or we may never see her again...

Chromium Lad ....now my wife will kill me for sure 27_laughing.gif

Nice to see others are starting their kids on comics as well...

Even before Quentin was born I started building a small collection for him...I've about 100 Dutch-translated Marvels and DCs and about 30 French-language ones.

I lucked out a few years ago in finding a huge stack of Duck books (The Dutch version with lots and lots of Carl Barks and Don Rosa). Somebody I knew had been buying the book for over 10 years and gave me the 520 books for about $10.00.....

Of course now that I have a 4-month old daughter I need to start scavenging for Wonder Woman books.....Greggy ??

Greg is sure the talk of the town. MikeS asked if it was okay for him to come over early this morning to pick up some books...of course I was fine with it and mentioned that I didn't need to "put on my makeup or look good for him, so sure it is okay." Mike then mentions that he will not take a pic of me wearing short shorts. gossip.gif

I guess no one is going to let you live it down VEST MAN! stooges.gif