• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Centaur- Star Ranger Collector Thread: Anybody have any????

84 posts in this topic

Long Time nothing here!!! This post needs a shot in the arm!!! :banana:

A recent copy of Star Ranger #1 that was on Hertiage went beyond my means.

So...since I knew about this copy I broke down and bought it (probably why I didn't want to bid too much on the Heritage copy). I don't like the tape, so maybe I'll have it removed, it's actually not too bad.

starranger1.jpg

Haven't finished my Centaur Chronology either, that's because I've been thinking of modifying it to include MORE info such as cover artists for each issue and whatever else I think might be informative. So it's currently on hold. :busy:

Anyway here is Star Ranger #1 , half-way thru the run now!!!! :cloud9:

Long Time nothing here!!! This post needs a shot in the arm!!! :banana:

A recent copy of Star Ranger #1 that was on Hertiage went beyond my means.

So...since I knew about this copy I broke down and bought it (probably why I didn't want to bid too much on the Heritage copy). I don't like the tape, so maybe I'll have it removed, it's actually not too bad.

starranger1.jpg

Haven't finished my Centaur Chronology either, that's because I've been thinking of modifying it to include MORE info such as cover artists for each issue and whatever else I think might be informative. So it's currently on hold. :busy:

Anyway here is Star Ranger #1 , half-way thru the run now!!!! :cloud9:

I hear there is some cool Creig Flessel art in that one! :cloud9:

Great book BO!

Nice OWL!!! Good to see someone else keeping the Centaur love alive!

I hear thats a nice, oversize issue too. :golfclap:

I think I might start collecting centaurs hm

Thanks Ryan, actually it's the only Gerber 8 in the run (and as luck would have it, I discovered another copy just last week that I might purchase if it has better PQ), but I don't think it's the toughest!!!

I'll send you a PM on that!!!

...Joe

Thanks Ryan, actually it's the only Gerber 8 in the run (and as luck would have it, I discovered another copy just last week that I might purchase if it has better PQ), but I don't think it's the toughest!!!

I'll send you a PM on that!!!

...Joe

When it rains, it pours!! lol