• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzalez Vampirella I just picked up!

24 posts in this topic

This is a different look from Jose. I've never seen Vampi. from him with animals before; in sketch, or commission format that is.

I see this piece was a sketch at a convention. Some people (myself included) are wondering about his health, and if he will be able to attend any conventions. Any info on that?

:popcorn:

This is a different look from Jose. I've never seen Vampi. from him with animals before; in sketch, or commission format that is.

I see this piece was a sketch at a convention. Some people (myself included) are wondering about his health, and if he will be able to attend any conventions. Any info on that?

Actually I couldn't tell ya... I put it in that CAF folder because that's where all my other Vampi's are. This piece obviously was done in a more "prelim" fashion as he definitely did not spend as much time on it as say the pieces that Gene has.

I too am concerned about his health and doubt that he will ever return to the states.

I purchased this from Heritage and other than the date on it, I don't know where it was done.