• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somewhat OT - Saturday Morning Show of the 70's!

83 posts in this topic

Bringing this back for a related question. There used to be a Rankin-Bass type Christmas special that I remember watching as a kid that I can't seem to find now. It was the same type of claymation/animation as Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. It involved two siblings (brothers). One was fire and the other was ice, don't remember much else, but couldn't find anything with a search. Anyone know what I'm talking about???

Bringing this back for a related question. There used to be a Rankin-Bass type Christmas special that I remember watching as a kid that I can't seem to find now. It was the same type of claymation/animation as Rudolph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. It involved two siblings (brothers). One was fire and the other was ice, don't remember much else, but couldn't find anything with a search. Anyone know what I'm talking about???

Sure do. It was called, "The Year Without a Santa Clause". It had Heat Miser and Snow Miser. I loved all of these and as a matter of fact just bought a DVD set at Walmart with this movie in it.