• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181

42 posts in this topic

hulk181-05.jpg

This came in a high grade bronze collection (I am thinking of printing up

certificates and applying for pedigree status :banana: ). The only hidden defect is that it is missing one wrap (not the centerfold).

The rest of it looks A-OK to me.

How high would you grade it?

hulk181-05.jpg

This came in a high grade bronze collection (I am thinking of printing up

certificates and applying for pedigree status :banana: ). The only hidden defect is that it is missing one wrap (not the centerfold).

The rest of it looks A-OK to me.

How high would you grade it?

7.5 with off-white; can't be 8.0 with that off-set spine roll

If their was a book to start the negative scale this would be it. -1.5

I agree with the grade, but I'd have it pressed before slabbing. A good pro pressing would get you up to .5. Plenty of "potential" there! (thumbs u

Does it have the marvel value stamp?

BTW, I sold a 181 with the wolverines face cleanly cut out with a protractor and razor blade. This would be a good book to marry that with.

Ed

I just looked it up and it was bigdaddytio bought it from me off ebay for $90. Worth a try.

Thanks Ed! I may give that a shot. Wolverine's face should be worth a few bucks.

The missing wrap is the value stamp wrap.

Interesting chew patterns. Not a rat but some sort of bug. Maybe a roach. If it was a roach it may get a .5 bump. I know CGC hits rat chews pretty hard.

I am pretty sure if was a mob of roaches. They left some party favors on the cover.

I hate when that happens. I can't tell you how many times I have pulled books out of the warehouse, given them a quick once over, brought them home only to find out the spine had 2 inches chewed off of it.

That book is the perfect candidate for pressing.

More like for something used to start a fire :kidaround:

MGA (Most God Awful) .005 :grin:

Thanks for sharing! :whistle:

(thumbs u

I was thinking of just grading it Very Rough but I think that would be too much of an understatement. So I am going with incomplete .5.