• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon and Vincent Online now

32 posts in this topic

is a 900 x 900 image in your sigline really necessary, Goon? i'm having fun adblocking your sigline image, but i wonder how much fun it is for people who don''t have this convenience

is a 900 x 900 image in your sigline really necessary, Goon? i'm having fun adblocking your sigline image, but i wonder how much fun it is for people who don''t have this convenience

it's very inconsiderate and doesn't belong on the boards. it'll probably inspire a new rule too.

Get over yourself.. :baiting:

I've already reduced it...and if you go into your profile page you will see you are allowed more space than that for any sig you like, as long as its not advertising a business thats not CGC.

I'm not the only one that does it, and I'm not breaking any rules.

I suggest you complain to everyone else whose sig you object to....as well

(thumbs u

Tom- Great job on the show! It was great talking EC, collecting and about the guys on the Forum!

Hopefully we can do it again some time. Tomorrow I will have an interview with Diamond International Galleries President John Snyder and next week Todd McFarlane. Very excited! Saturday off to London for Led Zeppelin Reunion! I just found out I have a seat in the 1st 8 rows!!!!!

Vincent

Tom- Great job on the show! It was great talking EC, collecting and about the guys on the Forum!

Hopefully we can do it again some time. Tomorrow I will have an interview with Diamond International Galleries President John Snyder and next week Todd McFarlane. Very excited! Saturday off to London for Led Zeppelin Reunion! I just found out I have a seat in the 1st 8 rows!!!!!

Vincent

Wow! 1st 8 rows (worship) I have to hope they do a US tour, but :wishluck:

Saturday off to London for Led Zeppelin Reunion! I just found out I have a seat in the 1st 8 rows!!!!!

Vincent

I was not lucky to be selected by the lottery. This will be one of those once in a lifetime events (like a Beatle's reunion).

I Wish I could have gone. :( I looked for tickets in the aftermarket but $5,000+++ was too much considering thats not even the flight and hotel.

Be sure to give us a full report afte the show. (thumbs u