• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nice goldenage for auction...

83 posts in this topic

i know i said i wouldnt post anymore links to auctions incase somebody special to me thought that they had it all to themselves, but this one is to good not to mention:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?id=731435

:devil:

Sweet book! wonder how much it will go for? Maybe I should slow down on my current buying and make an attempt. Worst thing that can happen is I make someone pay a fortune for it ! :sumo:

i know i said i wouldnt post anymore links to auctions incase somebody special to me thought that they had it all to themselves, but this one is to good not to mention:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?id=731435

:devil:

lol:sumo:

Wow what a sweet book!!!

Wish I had the dough to go after it as well :cloud9:

hmmm, I wonder who owns that book.. :o

I owned it for a week :)

I think we all know who owns it, and I have a feeling I know who is going to win it (and it is not me, I can't afford it !)

gator

I think we all know who owns it, and I have a feeling I know who is going to win it (and it is not me, I can't afford it !)

gator

Well, at least you can brag that you owned that book for a week! Definitely a beut! In my opinion, it looks better than the Crippen Copy.

tec 36...yum....

Was the Tec 36 always a 6.5 or a previously a 4.0 with a detached centerfold?

My wife says, "the book has assumed a new identity." I say, "how do you add a sun shadow?"

Heritage -

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=815&Lot_No=1112&src=pr#

New listing -Mastro

http://www.mastronet.com/index.cfm?action=DisplayContent&ContentName=Lot%20Information&LotIndex=78386&LastLotListing=Lot%20List%20Categories&CurrentRow=1

When I bought my 6.5 Tec #36 I was warned by a dealer to check around the staples for work done to it.

Mine was OK

gator

cough George cough :whistle:

1koko.. cough

lol

Have a feeling its going to cost me

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the 'tec #8. A stunning copy for a 4.5.

Checking the Heritage archive, this book looks like the same one that used to grade out at a 4.0 with the notation "centerfold detached and a 2" tear". It was then resubbed and sold again at Heritage as a 4.5, new CGC label with no notations. The 4.0 is also off the census and this is the only 4.5.

I was going to bid on it, but now I think I'll pass.

Checking the Heritage archive, this book looks like the same one that used to grade out at a 4.0 with the notation "centerfold detached and a 2" tear". It was then resubbed and sold again at Heritage as a 4.5, new CGC label with no notations. The 4.0 is also off the census and this is the only 4.5.

:o ..... doh!

Bad news! I was going to bid, but now I might have to pass (or at least lower my max bid).

Thanks for the info (thumbs u

Assuming the following information is true, it makes me ponder CGC's decision to provide LESS information about the book. A detached centerfold should warrant at least a byline. :P