• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image comic identification help request

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am looking for some help identifying these Image Wildcats comics, numbered 6 and 7.

I can not find the foil covers listed in Overstreet for these issue numbers. They seam to be part of the killer instinct story line ( taken form the cover ), and would appear to go with the Cyber Force issues 2 and 3. I am not vary familiar with Image titles and found these wile I was going through a box of silver age Marvel's and DC's. If anyone has information that they can pass along I would appreciate it.

Thanks

th_26303_wc06f01_122_504lo.jpgth_26316_wc07f01_122_441lo.jpgth_26321_cf02f01_122_648lo.jpgth_26326_cf03f01_122_27lo.jpg

I'm not sure what info you're looking for really. If you're asking if they're worth anything, they're available for about $2-$3 via some online vendors. (I've got a bunch of them.)

Cyberforce #2 Platinum Edition

Cyberforce #3 Gold Edition

WILDC.A.T.S. #6 Gold Edition

WILDC.A.T.S #7 Platinum Edition

Image released a lot of enhanced covers during that time period.

Thanks,

I just found them in a box and was not able to find them in the Overstreet.

I figured they were next to worthless. If I remember that would be about at the hight of the enhanced cover phase all the publisher were in and about the time I stopped buying new books. I guess I was half thinking out loud “How the heck did these get in a box of silver age?”.

Thanks again for you response.