• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Blue Label 4.5 Superman # 1 Just up on Ebay.

100 posts in this topic

The new pic includes the Heritage lot sticker in the upper left vs. the eBay pic which does not.

The Ebay pic is a swipe from Heritage, it appears the guy has access to the book and supplied the asked for photos.

Ze-

The new pic includes the Heritage lot sticker in the upper left vs. the eBay pic which does not.

The Ebay pic is a swipe from Heritage, it appears the guy has access to the book and supplied the asked for photos.

Ze-

I believe that to be an accurate statment....

rick

it is what i think... a guy who have enought money for buy a 60 000 $ comic have the money for fly with his personnal jet for buy the comic in person

Not necessarily--they could live with their parents :popcorn:

That's some decent evidence there - for $60,000 - why not arrange to fly there and make the exchange in person?

that would be realistic....$60K cashier's check can be made out to the winner and the seller...if it is a bust, the winner redeposits, if it is legit, make the exchange...worth a $1K flight ($2K if 1st class)

rick

fwiw, I was curious and wrote the seller today. He promptly replied and mentioned that he bought a scanner today and will be posting updated photos of the book tonight if he can figure it out. He said anyone is free to come inspect the book in person or ask for any assurances they need to feel safe in bidding and passed along his cell #.

I called and we spoke at length about the book and the obvious concerns surrounding an auction of this magnitude. He was very polite and seemed interested in trying to appeal to any requests sent his way. Not to say there are things I am not aware of, or at play here. But it all seemed to be as it appears.

I sent him a link to this thread so who knows he might even come say hello.

Kenny