• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Blue Label 4.5 Superman # 1 Just up on Ebay.

100 posts in this topic

Already working on it, rick :)
(thumbs u

I am very interested in this book

Well hop in your private jet and get up there!!

my "private" jet is called Delta lol

Delta sucks... I spent 9 hours at JFK before taking my flight to WW Chicago :(

yeah, but being detained by airport police because you kept on and on about your missing Jessica Alba blow up doll doesnt count!

lollol

Already working on it, rick :)
(thumbs u

I am very interested in this book

Well hop in your private jet and get up there!!

my "private" jet is called Delta lol

Delta sucks... I spent 9 hours at JFK before taking my flight to WW Chicago :(

yeah, but being detained by airport police because you kept on and on about your missing Jessica Alba blow up doll doesnt count!

lol

NEW PIX POSTED ON THE BOOK!!! Seems legit if you ask me

I believe we have now established that....man B, you are late to the meeting again :baiting:

Urgh.. late again!?! I need some coffee!!

or move to the

EC

gator

:news:

OK, I viewed this book in person this afternoon.

I can verify that the book is CGC graded and that the seller had the book in his possession.

Other than that, I can't vouch for any other factors as I have never met this particular seller before.

I can verify that the book is CGC graded and that the seller had the book in his possession.

Other than that, I can't vouch for any other factors as I have never met this particular seller before.

Did you make an offer? :wishluck:

Nice work! It's amazing what can be accomplished on these boards.

You mean, as your proxy? :kidaround:

You mean, as your proxy? :kidaround:

(tsk) No mon-mon :(

Did you have to bring the heat to get the perp to spill?

:o

Nah, but I cued the dame to flash her gams and da poor kid was puddy in me hands.

Nah, but I cued the dame to flash her gams and da poor kid was puddy in me hands.

I'm not quite sure yet if you sound like Dashiel Hammet or Veronica Mars' dad imitating a tough gum-shoe ... I'm not sure which one is better ... :baiting: