• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLLECTION OF 30 GRADED TUROK SON OF STONE COMICS FOR SALE

11 posts in this topic

Well, my old beater ford pick up is about to take one last final dump on me. In order to help finance another vehicle, i've decided to sell my collection of graded Turok Son of Stone comics. All but 3 copies grade NM9.4 or higher with a 7.5 a 9.2 and an 8.5. These are not the easiest comics to come by.

There are a total of 31 books, with #31 (issue #39 nm9.4) arriving some time this month.

the issue numbers are as follows,

#24 9.4

25 7.5

26 9.4

39 9.4

49 9.2

53 9.4

54 9.4

56- 58 9.6

59 9.4

60 9.6

63- 66 9.6

73 9.8

83 9.6

92 9.6

100 9.6

113 9.6

116-117 9.6

119 9.6

120 9.8

121-123 9.6

125 9.6

127 9.6

Giant (slick cover) 8.5

Rather than scanning all of the books for this thread, I will tell you where they can be seen elsewhere. The books are listed as a set in the cgc registry. My registry name is Artifiction and the set name is (just the beginning).

My asking price is $2600.00 shipped and insured by either Fedex or USPS

Payment by Paypal or Postal money order only accepted

This would be a great start on completing the set, which was my plan, but as you can see, plans have changed.

If you have any questions or concerns, send me a message and then I can send you a phone number so that we can talk.

Thanks for looking

Bill Walker

Surly someone here can help a guy out?

I am dropping my asking price to $2400.00 for all.

I am sure that money can be made for someone willing to piece these out on FeeBay. I would do it myself but would flood the market, listing them all at once.

If you don't like my asking price, make me an offer, I don't bite! (Well, not always. HE HE HE)

Thanks, Turokhunter

Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Thankfully, the vehicle situation has been take care of and I have decided to keep the books and continue my quest to complete the collection. It would have been a sad thing for me to have given up the books that have taken me so long to collect. I'm sure there are others here that can relate.

Thanks and Happy Collecting

Turokhunter

Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Thankfully, the vehicle situation has been take care of and I have decided to keep the books and continue my quest to complete the collection. It would have been a sad thing for me to have given up the books that have taken me so long to collect. I'm sure there are others here that can relate.

Thanks and Happy Collecting

Turokhunter

Awesome. Glad to see it worked out for you!