• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will there be a 2nd Printing of New X-men Messiah Complex part 4?

14 posts in this topic

I checked 6 LCS in my area and all of them are sold out. I usually never buy New X-men because it is a terrible comic, but if I want to read the entire Messiah Complex story I have to. Unfortunately, it is sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if there will be a 2nd printing? Thanks in advance.

Don't worry you didn't miss anything special.

I don't read New X-Men either and this issue confirmed why.

It's definately written for the Gen X'ers - Next Gen - Emo - or whatever they're called now.

Sassy characters just for the sake of being a sass....otherwise know as teenagers.

It's definately written for the Gen X'ers - Next Gen - Emo - or whatever they're called now.

Sassy characters just for the sake of being a sass....otherwise know as teenagers.

I skipped New X-Men during the Endangered Species because I really didn't care for the storyline. Plus it was just a back-up story. The only reason I am interested in picking up the Messiah Complex part 4 in New X-Men is because I just looked at my Marvel Previews. It looks like stuff that happens in the Marvel Messiah Complex leads to the formation of X-Force which is composed of Wolverine, X-23, Warpath and Wolfsbane. A group created because even Cyclops realizes that some enemies need to be dealt with permanently.

I checked 6 LCS in my area and all of them are sold out. I usually never buy New X-men because it is a terrible comic, but if I want to read the entire Messiah Complex story I have to. Unfortunately, it is sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if there will be a 2nd printing? Thanks in advance.

I personally think it is one of the best X titles out there and the most underated. More happened in the first 6 issues than has happened in the X books in years. Kyle and Yost have me sold...

but right now I think all X books are great lol

I personally think it is one of the best X titles out there and the most underated. More happened in the first 6 issues than has happened in the X books in years. Kyle and Yost have me sold...

but right now I think all X books are great lol

Since the new X-Force title is written by Kyle and drawn by Yost I guess we can guess that New X-Men is getting cancelled and they are starting over with X-Force #1, right?

I skipped New X-Men during the Endangered Species because I really didn't care for the storyline. Plus it was just a back-up story. The only reason I am interested in picking up the Messiah Complex part 4 in New X-Men is because I just looked at my Marvel Previews. It looks like stuff that happens in the Marvel Messiah Complex leads to the formation of X-Force which is composed of Wolverine, X-23, Warpath and Wolfsbane. A group created because even Cyclops realizes that some enemies need to be dealt with permanently.

How many more titles can they squeeze Wolverine in to?

How many more titles can they squeeze Wolverine in to?

The answer is 12