• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of Classic Covers, designated by Overstreet and/or CGC
3 3

164 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2023 at 12:53 PM, path4play said:

Exactly, this is what I am looking for.  So we have “Classic ‘fish in face’ covers,” “injury to eye covers,” “Lingerie covers” to “Classic Flag covers.”   What is the whole list?  Is there a list?

I've often wondered and I suppose google would help, but if not, overstreet would be a "last ditch effort" to find a list; although, really I'm just not aware of one :cheers: 

That said, I know there used to be ones called "bondage covers", but I think CGC did away with that moniker to be more wholesome... or err but you can add it to the list with an ** by it :) 

Of course I'm relaxing and just thinking about it, but if you're into it (and I can't believe that I'm saying this) but Key Collector (the app) has similar categories out the wazoon :makepoint:

And can point to some values of comics and or other, whether reliable it helps but isn't gospel, and whether they have the "CGC label notes as a 'category" idk that either, but worth checking out to "know about it or what is out there?"