• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fred Karger hilarity

29 posts in this topic

Actually his name is Brad Savage if you weren't aware and I am still getting reimbursed on a book I bought from him that of course was restored. Over a year now and he still owes me $400.00 I guess the good thing is he has paid me $2800 very ssssllllllllloooowwwllllyyy and with a gizzilion emails asking for my money but what the hey, its only money right?

NOT! makepoint.gif

Fred, brad.... I think he even forgets! 27_laughing.gif Dont know why I put fred because I know him well from ebay as brad. doh! Point being, he's most likely not a bad guy at all but I think its more like he really does not realize that he's really unorganized. I was just getting upset as no one likes to wait and it makes it even worse because he told me many different stories. I dont hold a grudge to anyone though as I do believe he didnt do it intentionally. I do however feel that doing more trades with him is out of the question. Even though he owes you some money and I would have been uber heated for waiting so long, the good thing is, he is paying you back even if it is slowly. Im sure brad's a good guy, just bad trading ethics. confused-smiley-013.gif

Lighten up John.

I personally like hearing these stories. At least it gives me some backround on where these books actually come from.

I hear you and I am just glad he is paying me back BUT can you imagine if I took that long paying a dealer or person back and making so many excuses about why I can't pay them this week or month? He has told me many times a check was going out and didn't. So his credibility is pretty much nil with me at this time. He seems like a good person but if you make a commitment then stick to it.

HEY anyone out there have a real high grade key I can gladly pay for on Tuesday or was that Wednesday?