• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knoxville Mini Con, and I do mean mini. Dec. 15th

2 posts in this topic

It's been over 18 months since I been to Knoxville TN. to sell comics so I decided to contact some of my regular customers and set up my inventory.

I've rented a small conference room at the Holiday Inn on Cedar Bluff off of I-40. I'll be set up from 1-5 pm on Dec 15th in room 237. Free admission.

My inventory consist of 28 long boxes of mostly Marvel/DC Silver and Bronze. I don't carry much that was made after 1980. I do have about 4 long boxes of Golden age comics but they are mostly publishers other than Marvel or DC. If you have a specific want just ask and I'll see if I have it.

I'm not really sure how many board members live close to Knoxville but if you are a board member and you can stop by I'll give you $20 worth of comics of your choice out of my inventory just for stopping in.

Hope to see you at my mini con................Leroy

Hey Leroy,

I wanted to drop by your one-man show today but just couldn't make it.

Family to-do list today, plus I fought the KT traffic for 3 hours yesterday to finish our Christmas shopping and just couldn't face it again today. :sorry:

I hope you had a nice turnout and maybe I'll catch you next time around. (thumbs u

Brian C.