• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should Pressing be disclosed?

Should pressing be disclosed?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Should pressing be disclosed?

76 posts in this topic

Of course this poll isn't scientific and will not influence anyone in anyway whatsoever. Still....one has to wonder who the people are who voted no.

I'm sure some of the voters were doing it to be "cute". Even if it was half, that's still 12 people who don't think "full disclosure" is necessary.

Is there a way to figure out who voted no.

Of course this poll isn't scientific and will not influence anyone in anyway whatsoever. Still....one has to wonder who the people are who voted no.

I'm sure some of the voters were doing it to be "cute". Even if it was half, that's still 12 people who don't think "full disclosure" is necessary.

Is there a way to figure out who voted no.

No and it wouldn't be fair to try. I set this up to be anonymous. Maybe someday, someone could have a rollcall vote to see where everyone stands, but not this time.

1. People working in Sarasota

2. Sellers who like the gravy train.

3. Collectors still in denial or who are terrified that the value of their holdings would be affected if pressing were officially labeled a form of restoration.

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

3. Collectors still in denial or who are terrified that the value of their holdings would be affected if pressing were officially labeled a form of restoration.

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

6. Collectors who are tired of the same arguments over and over, and no longer give a :censored:

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

6. Collectors who are tired of the same arguments over and over, and no longer give a :censored:

And thus, you are now the perfect buyer. (thumbs u

Try giving a :censored:

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

And thus, you are now the perfect buyer. (thumbs u

Try giving a :censored:

Eh, probably simply just the average buyer. Someone who spends $100 max on a single book. Someone who collects for the fun and enjoyment of what's inside the book. I appreciate a nice high-grade book but don't obsess over it.

I think other people give enough :censored: that my I might as well hold on to mine. :insane::foryou:

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

6. Sycophants

7. Apologist

It's a long list, isn't it.

4. Hardened criminals.

5. Robots.

6. Sycophants

7. Apologist

It's a long list, isn't it.

I was going to break down the robot category into subcategories...but I resisted.

1. People working in Sarasota --Never been to Sarasota

2. Sellers who like the gravy train.--- Never rode on the gravy train, hell don't even know what it smells like :)

3. Collectors still in denial or who are terrified that the value of their holdings would be affected if pressing were officially labeled a form of restoration.--- I fear nothing but the safety of my children :)

4. Hardened criminals. -- Got busted for scalping once, dont know if that is considered hardened criminal hm

5. Robots. ---No comment :D