• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! I need a custom title!

182 posts in this topic

I actually submitted a title suggestion for Arex last night, I wonder if it will stick.. (shrug)

Perhaps if you break out a new word you too can earn your spot at immortality Matthew. :kidaround:

I have the highest post count without a custom title. It's my badge of honor. :sumo:

That's one way to turn a negative into a positive. hm

It IS a positive. It's the only thing that separates me from the nerdy, malnourished, basement-dwelling, breadstick armed fanboys that live on this board.

It was always my impression that their arms had more of a wet-noodle-like consistency. hm

having a hissy fit about it on youtube might be the single greatest idea of our generation. i say you go for it. animate some crazy pumpkin people and cupcakes and fluffy bunnies with horrifically large fangs to accompany your fit, a la Songs of the South and i daresay you will get win even if it doesn't actually customise your titlenage

I like it. (thumbs u

I actually submitted a title suggestion for Arex last night, I wonder if it will stick.. (shrug)
I suggested Lean Green Slabbing Machine... based on his fondness for Green Lantern (shrug)

I suggested Lean Green Slabbing Machine... based on his fondness for Green Lantern (shrug)

yeah, but no one wants the bother of having to change it with his collecting whims. when he moves on to Metamorpho, for example, what's to be done? Lean Astatine Slabbing Machine? see, that makes no sense. besides, it's almost complimentary, and you know that almost all custom titles are not complimentary. unless you're fond of pants of a crimsony hue

Just realized I' m a total Newbie... :P

How do you rate enough to get one? hmm? Do I have to do something interesting like MK? :baiting: Or Kiss Pythons like Greggy? :sick:

Don't knock it, Shiv. I mean, look at mine: "EXPECIALLY NEWBISH" - I don't even know what it means or what relevance it has to me as an individual. It is nice to know I got the mods attention in a good way (rather than being send home from school) but I am a fiery latin type who plays exotic music and collected horror comics. So EXPECIALLY NEWBISH always felt kind of flat to me.

But at least i HAVE a custom title, you infantized pablum spewing loser! :foryou:

Sigh, poor poverty, it appears the sarcasm was lost in translation. Calling you newbish, "expecially newbish" no less is like calling the biggest football player on the team "Tiny".

In other words you are more then a little smart, on a good many topics. But apparently not smart enough to realize you were bestowed a moniker that roasted you for that amazing noodle you got on your shoulders.

:makepoint:

Or it could be the typo thing.

Sigh, poor poverty, it appears the sarcasm was lost in translation. Calling you newbish, "especially newbish" no less is like calling the biggest football player on the team "Tiny".

In other words you are more then a little smart, on a good many topics. But apparently not smart enough to realize you were bestowed a moniker that roasted you for that amazing noodle you got on your shoulders.

:makepoint:

Or it could be the typo thing.

I'm shoioting foir the typo thing!

having a hissy fit about it on youtube might be the single greatest idea of our generation. i say you go for it. animate some crazy pumpkin people and cupcakes and fluffy bunnies with horrifically large fangs to accompany your fit, a la Songs of the South and i daresay you will get win even if it doesn't actually customise your titlenage

I like it. (thumbs u

Br'er 'Bones

JPS

All I did was berate an eBay seller/shiller, but then Red Hook started a whole detective corps. :shrug: Actually, I might be the lowest post total to have a custom title.

You're probably right. 'Trooper got his at a very early point in his posting career, but he is a very special case . . .