• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! I need a custom title!

182 posts in this topic

The granting of a custom title is not to be taken lightly or handed about willy nilly..

A custom title is the evaluation of a person’s trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. A title is a reflection of what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.

Accordingly, individuals are assigned worth and stature based on the custom title. Honour can be analysed as a relativistic concept, alternatively, it can be viewed as nativist — that a custom title is as real to the human condition as love, and likewise derives from the formative personal bonds that establish one's personal dignity and character.

The granting of a custom title is not to be taken lightly or handed about willy nilly..

A custom title is the evaluation of a person’s trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions. A title is a reflection of what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.

Accordingly, individuals are assigned worth and stature based on the custom title. Honour can be analysed as a relativistic concept, alternatively, it can be viewed as nativist — that a custom title is as real to the human condition as love, and likewise derives from the formative personal bonds that establish one's personal dignity and character.

Ok Dr. Freud :P

copypasta. seriously, can't be you that wrote that, as it's missing about six typos

copypasta. seriously, can't be you that wrote that, as it's missing about six typos

it's the Wikipedia text on "honor"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour

Of course is a copy paste...

I'm not wasting my time on a full explanation on you non custom title people.

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice the title below the Display Name in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 Just got here

10 Learning the Ropes

30 Hobbyist

70 Collector

110 Collector is an understatement.

150 If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

190 I am gonna miss that car.

250 (S)uper Collector

310 The Collectinator

380 Collectosaurus Rex

560 Talkative?

900 Bid more or post more... tough one...

1000 Up 20 words per minute since I signed up

1500 The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

2000 Chatzilla

2500 If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

3000 I was posting here when you were in diapers.

4000 FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

5000 Pedigreed

6500 TOTAL NEWBIE

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice the title below the Display Name in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 Just got here

10 Learning the Ropes

30 Hobbyist

70 Collector

110 Collector is an understatement.

150 If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

190 I am gonna miss that car.

250 (S)uper Collector

310 The Collectinator

380 Collectosaurus Rex

560 Talkative?

900 Bid more or post more... tough one...

1000 Up 20 words per minute since I signed up

1500 The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

2000 Chatzilla

2500 If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

3000 I was posting here when you were in diapers.

4000 FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

5000 Pedigreed

6500 TOTAL NEWBIE

Always wondered at what post count the titles change. Good info DW! :thumbsup: