• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Feel The Church Books Being Stored in Stacks

597 posts in this topic

Motorcycle Cop: Registration and drivers license please.

Richard: Sure. Um....I just want to let you know that it wasn't me speeding back there officer. I'm Richard Evans private citizen. The guy back there you saw speeding was Richard Evans owner of Bedrock City Comics. He was in a hurry and may have been speeding....but, uh....I personally always respect the speed limit.

Motorcycle Cop: Step out of the car sir.

Richard: How do I know you're a real cop?

Not to stick my hand in the hornet's nest, but I can understand why Richard wouldn't want to put this:

"NOD sellers must display the NOD logo on their Website Home Page(s) and/or all eBay items. The NOD logo on all Member Website Home Pages will have a click thru to the NOD Website Home Page. The NOD Logo in each members eBay Auction or Buy It Now item description will click thru to their "About Me Page". The "About Me Page" will display the NOD logo which will click through to the NOD Website Home Page. Creating the About Me page."

on his auctions, homepage, eBay items, etc. etc.

Exactly. Why do you think he's tap-dancing so hard?

Face it, Richard. You're not up to it. But that's okay. No one's trying to force you to join. NOD isn't for everyone and we're not trying to be.

Motorcycle Cop: Registration and drivers license please.

Richard: Sure. Um....I just want to let you know that it wasn't me speeding back there officer. I'm Richard Evans private citizen. The guy back there you saw speeding was Richard Evans owner of Bedrock City Comics. He was in a hurry and may have been speeding....but, uh....I personally always respect the speed limit.

Motorcycle Cop: Step out of the car sir.

Main Entry: Red Hook

Pronunciation: \drä-mə kwēn\

Function: noun

Definition: Someone who turns something unimportant into a major deal. Someone who blows things way out of proportion when ever the chance is given.

Example: "Oh my god! You copied that without giving the other person credit! That is just mean. You're horrible, don't talk to me. Im gonna go tell everyone what a cruel person you are just so they will pay attention to me and think im cool."

(compliments of Urban Dictionary)

Sheesh ...

You know what way. Furthermore, you know that I don't have anything against you personally. So, I don't have any kind of agenda, but just chill out a little.

I'm quite chilly. Mrs Evans arrives and attempts to bait me, and I need to chill? I'd have my wife on to post too, but she knows I can handle my own debates. I've been very polite.

My query to those DEALERS vacillating about NOD...would be this... why????hm

In what way, shape, or form, does this agreement infringe upon, or challenge, your current business model??? unless of course you are already a thief, and a lying sack of :makepoint:

WHY would this SERVICE to a community such as ours, bother anyone? scare anyone? confuse anyone? It shouldn't at all...unless of course, as I previously wrote; you are suspect yourself :screwy:

Personally, I would cast doubt upon ANY dealer that would stand and pontificate a problem with the NOD design. It certainly makes ME suspecious for sure, and allows me to assume you have zero regard, or interest, in disclosure (shrug) which will then allow me to extrapolate even further, and get into specifics about your own level of personal morality ...its a simple hop, skip, and jump away...to do so :whatev:

You know what way. Furthermore, you know that I don't have anything against you personally. So, I don't have any kind of agenda, but just chill out a little.

I'm quite chilly. Mrs Evans arrives and attempts to bait me, and I need to chill? I'd have my wife on to post too, but she knows I can handle my own debates. I've been very polite.

Yes, but will your son establish an account to come online and defend you? hm

Why would you assume that I'm trying to fight Richard's battles for him? I'm a collector also; I'm not on these boards because of who my husband is, and I am well aware of how capable he is of holding his own. I am on these boards because I love comics. I was merely expressing a personal opinion ... as a fellow collector in her own right. Am I not entitled to do that?

Here's another personal opinion:

I might actually consider joining the NoD if I didn't find you and some other's posts so nasty and inflammatory ... and somewhat absurd and ridiculous. Not that this sentiment will mean much to you, as I am certain you will try to debunk it with the whole "Rich's wife is using membership as leverage to shut me up" . :foryou:

Why would you assume that I'm trying to fight Richard's battles for him? I'm a collector also; I'm not on these boards because of who my husband is, and I am well aware of how capable he is of holding his own. I am on these boards because I love comics. I was merely expressing a personal opinion ... as a fellow collector in her own right. Am I not entitled to do that?

Here's another personal opinion:

I might actually consider joining the NoD if I didn't find you and some other's posts so nasty and inflammatory ... and somewhat absurd and ridiculous. Not that this sentiment will mean much to you, as I am certain you will try to debunk it with the whole "Rich's wife is using membership as leverage to shut me up" . :foryou:

Yup, you love comics to the tune of 93 posts zzz PALEEEEEEZ...