• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trick or Treaters...

14 posts in this topic

Well the count at the shop is higher this year. Have already given away around 200 comics to various kids coming through. Normally we only do about 100. I give them away at the house as well, we're expecting 50-60 there.

On a pleasant note, I had six different customers come in an pick up stacks of comics to give out to the kids. I still had several hundred FCBD books, plus 9c FF's and 10c Batmans that we were happy to provide. (The 13c Gen-13 isn't a great choice for Trick or Treat).

Anybody else here promote the hobby by giving out comics on Halloween?

On a side note... here's a pic of one of the more... um... interesting costumes to come through today smile.gif

1036111231001_Trickortreat.jpg

Actually pimp. you're not far off...

And yes, she was going for the Moulin Rouge look... she volunteered to dance in a cage in exchange for comics, but we couldn't find a cage on such short notice... blush.gif

And I just got off the phone with the wife... she has already given out over 150 comics at the house (1 per kid) and she tells me that when given a choice, the kids take comics over candy almost every time.