• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who did you have a crush on...

185 posts in this topic

Andy is she reading this :gossip: if not you don't need to add the last part lol

I have to agree, Milano :luhv:

Gotta say Alyssa Milano. Still a yummy treat, although my wife is much yummier! :cloud9:

Andy

Alyssa Milano has hairy arms. :sick:

If had a crush on someone that grew up on TV at the same time I was growing up. Still do kinda.

She was 12 I was 13....when she started on TV. She's been on TV pretty much ever since.

15690-alyssa-milano-sex-e-screensaver.jpg

must be cool to have a crush on a red "x"...

:baiting:

milano.jpg

reloaded it.....Alyssa :cloud9:

Non comics:

Paulina Porizkova, Uma Thurman, Erin Grey on Buck Rogers, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johanssen, the girls from the band Lush, Lisa Gerrard from the band Dead Can Dance, Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, Beyonce, Yvonne Craig, Winona Ryder, Lea Thompson, Halle Berry, Traci Lords, Rose McGowan

Comics and cartoons:

Clea, Freefall from Gen 13, Psylocke, Dolphin, Gwen Stacy, Death, Daphne from Scooby Doo, Phantom Lady, Dark Phoenix, Power Girl, The Black Cat (golden age), The Black Cat (silver age), Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and The Beast), Bill Ward's Torchy, Sabrina The Witch, Maggie, Hopey and Penny Century from early issues of Love and Rockets, Vixen, Lady Death, Miracle Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Cherry Poptart, Scarlet Witch, Ms Marvel, Spider Woman, Vampirella, Rogue, Betty and Veronica, Sue Storm, Hellcat, Triana Orpheus and her friend on The Venture Bros, Firestar, Storm, Silk Spectre, Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl, Shrinking Violet, Kitty Pride, Abby Chase, Big Barda, Jubilee, Wasp, Crystal from the Inhumans, Katy Keene, Blonde Phantom, Miss Fury, Sheena, Mary Marvel (especially in her new black Countdown costume!), Zatanna, Red Sonja, Emma Frost

Non comics:

Paulina Porizkova, Uma Thurman, Erin Grey on Buck Rogers, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johanssen, the girls from the band Lush, Lisa Gerrard from the band Dead Can Dance, Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, Beyonce, Yvonne Craig, Winona Ryder, Lea Thompson, Halle Berry, Traci Lords, Rose McGowan

Comics and cartoons:

Clea, Freefall from Gen 13, Psylocke, Dolphin, Gwen Stacy, Death, Daphne from Scooby Doo, Phantom Lady, Dark Phoenix, Power Girl, The Black Cat (golden age), The Black Cat (silver age), Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and The Beast), Bill Ward's Torchy, Sabrina The Witch, Maggie, Hopey and Penny Century from early issues of Love and Rockets, Vixen, Lady Death, Miracle Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Cherry Poptart, Scarlet Witch, Ms Marvel, Spider Woman, Vampirella, Rogue, Betty and Veronica, Sue Storm, Hellcat, Triana Orpheus and her friend on The Venture Bros, Firestar, Storm, Silk Spectre, Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl, Shrinking Violet, Kitty Pride, Abby Chase, Big Barda, Jubilee, Wasp, Crystal from the Inhumans, Katy Keene, Blonde Phantom, Miss Fury, Sheena, Mary Marvel (especially in her new black Countdown costume!), Zatanna, Red Sonja, Emma Frost

:o

Man-whore! :baiting:

49273-deucebigalowmalegigolo.jpg.b4c8bddacb7be10d319282d10a987d08.jpg

Non comics:

I met Mikki from Lush in Philly in the 90's. She is absolutely beautiful in person. Was really nice too!.... :cloud9:

For Me, my first crush was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, but I was really young, maybe 5 or so.

Kitty Pryde followed a few years after.

Early real people crushes were Jane whats her name from the Go-gos, the pixie like one, & Princess Leia.

later on...The Twin Peaks ladies, ESPECIALLY Madchen Amick

go rent Dreamlover... :cloud9:

Non comics:

Comics and cartoons:

Jeez you put a lot of thought into this subject haven't you! hm