• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who did you have a crush on...

185 posts in this topic

The blonde rich chick from Facts of Life....

OK that's enough...I could go on and on but needless to say I was an adolescent who admired women!

:devil:

I always liked Joe more. (shrug) She had that biker chick thing going on. :headbang:

I always thought Lisa Whelchel had it in her to become fat... I guess not...

Here's a fairly recent pic of her.

pubshine_a.jpg

She looks exactly the same!

Good find on that pic. Funny...I thought the same thing towards the end of the series...she was definitely getting a little chubby. But she does look great now! (thumbs u

Cynthia Gibb from Short Circuit 2 and Jack's Back (1988), but years later I ran into her at Gladstone's and told her I was a fan an used to have a big crush on her, she was basically a person_without_enough_empathy and said "Used to?". Guess she was hoping that being an adult I would still have a crush on her??? He mom was nice enough to apologize for her.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001269/

Then again, same thing happened at the same spot around the same time with Lea Thompson.

Another one I met there was Crystal Bernard, who unwittingly flashed me her white granny panties as she got out the door, she caught me looking and didn't seem too pleased. :blush:

The blonde rich chick from Facts of Life....

OK that's enough...I could go on and on but needless to say I was an adolescent who admired women!

:devil:

I always liked Joe more. (shrug) She had that biker chick thing going on. :headbang:

I always thought Lisa Whelchel had it in her to become fat... I guess not...

Here's a fairly recent pic of her.

pubshine_a.jpg

She looks exactly the same!

Wow, great memories. I loved this chick!

A couple more from my late teens were Virginia Mattson and Erica Elainek!

Virgina Madsen. just in case you wanted to do a GIS and were having difficulty :whistle:

lol This reminds me of something my soldiers and I would joke around about when we were deployed and on the night shift... what Disney character would you most want to do. I always went for Sleeping Beauty or Belle. Since we were in Iraq, it wasn't surprising that many of the guys went for Jasmine from Aladdin. But what KILLED me was one of my sergeants always voted for Dory the Fish from Nemo. He said he liked the idea of hooking up with a gay fish! lol It WAS night shift after all- what can you expect? :insane:

I never watched "Little Darlings" but I do remember my older brother really liked it. hm

Daphne from Scooby Doo

Something in me finds that disturbing. hm

What can I say...I have a thing for redheads wearing purple mini-dresses and pink pantyhose! (shrug)

Oh, and on the subject of comic/cartoon crushes ...I should add to my list ANY woman drawn by Neal Adams! Can't think of an artist that draws hotter chicks than that guy...

I was always a Velma guy myself. Must be that whole UF/UGA thing again (:

Dawn Wells, Lindsay Wagner, Lynda Carter were three.

Jean Grey, Rogue and Kitty Pryde in comics.

From comic books:

Mera (Mrs. Aquaman)

Leeja (Mrs. Robot Fighter)

Hawkgirl

All three are redheads. For some reason I've never dated one in real life...should try that some time.

Anyone old enough to remember Dianne Franklin?

Last American Virgin. Amityville Horror 2.

There was a tv show that they used to play every year or so in the 70s, where this lady was supposed to take care of this rich family. She seduced the husband, the wife fell off a horse, and someone else got a bad case of red lumps on her face. At the end she went off a cliff with someone else in a fiery car battle She was then shown reincarnated as the new governer's assistant. Anyone remember the name for a no prize? I liked her a lot too.

There was a tv show that they used to play every year or so in the 70s, where this lady was supposed to take care of this rich family. She seduced the husband, the wife fell off a horse, and someone else got a bad case of red lumps on her face. At the end she went off a cliff with someone else in a fiery car battle She was then shown reincarnated as the new governer's assistant. Anyone remember the name for a no prize? I liked her a lot too.

Summer Girl (1983) ?

Picture%20003.jpg

Summer Girl (1983) ?

Picture%20003.jpg

She was also in another of my favorites: Better Off Dead. Last American Virgin is one that me and my buddies put in atleast once or twice a year along with Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Brings back some great memories.

Summer Girl (1983) ?

That's her. One of the best teen romance movies ever (L.A.V) IMO. Too much character truth in that film.

7xd0qxl.jpg

Anyways, I don't think the title of the film was summer girls. It was a different actress.

Some type of movie of the week?

Picture%20003.jpg

She was also in another of my favorites: Better Off Dead. Last American Virgin is one that me and my buddies put in atleast once or twice a year along with Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Brings back some great memories.