• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who did you have a crush on...

185 posts in this topic

Nastassja Kinski in Cat People. WOW!

kinski-sized.jpg

Watching Cat People late at night on HBO after the folks went to bed. :cloud9:

Ahh, the memories of 1980-81' watching late night Cinemax. Classics like Lady Chatterly's Lover, Mr. Goodbar, and Emanuelle. I was like 9 or 10, so these were the big time for me and my friends back then. lol

Oh Gawd...Natalie Portman :luhv: do yourself a favor and go do google images and enter "Natalie Portman Darjeeling" and see what pops up. I would post the images here but they are borderline.

C

In the 80's it was european cinema for me. Emmanuelle Beart (Manon of the Spring) and Isabelle Adjani (Camille Claudel).

Come to think of it, that may have something to do with Catherine Deneuve and "The Hunger".

In the 70's, it was the Barnstable twins from "Quark".

49275-QuarkCast.jpg.5ec3057e214b2b9ef256bf19dccb936a.jpg

Adrienne Barbeau and later, Charlene Tilton from Dallas.

If that little blonde girl knew the things I use to think about her she'd have me arrested!

Adrienne Barbeau and later, Charlene Tilton from Dallas.

If that little blonde girl knew the things I use to think about her she'd have me arrested!

Yeah, I just saw some interesting Adrienne Barbeau pics while trying to verify those Linda Carter Playboy pics. :cloud9:

BTW: It does indeed look like Wonder Woman beared her top in the past. :luhv:

How 'bout the chick from Logan's Run & American Werewolf In London?

But all-time wanna-spend-the-rest-of-my-sexual-life-with...Jaclyn Smith!

Surprised there aren't more Farrah "nipplie poster" droolers here...just how young are all you puppies?!

Rick

OMG! I was in love with her. Hot and with that sexy English accent. :luhv:

Jenny Agutter:

agutter.jpg

Farah back in the day...

farrah_fawcett_main.jpg

Oh Gawd...Natalie Portman :luhv: do yourself a favor and go do google images and enter "Natalie Portman Darjeeling" and see what pops up. I would post the images here but they are borderline.

C

Ms. Portman is my ideal woman. Gorgeous, smart, sophisticated. And rich.