• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who did you have a crush on...

185 posts in this topic

Anyone old enough to remember Dianne Franklin?

Last American Virgin. Amityville Horror 2.

There was a tv show that they used to play every year or so in the 70s, where this lady was supposed to take care of this rich family. She seduced the husband, the wife fell off a horse, and someone else got a bad case of red lumps on her face. At the end she went off a cliff with someone else in a fiery car battle She was then shown reincarnated as the new governer's assistant. Anyone remember the name for a no prize? I liked her a lot too.

Hey, I just remembered the movies name. It was "summer of fear." A.K.A stranger in our house. Stared linda blair, fran dresner, and Lee Purcell. She was the other one I was refering to. She played a witch that destroyed her cousin's family.

6k9lhqv.jpg

Amazing how I liked horror even as a little kid.

OK guys... VH1 is on and I must say I am surprised as no-one mentioned.....

Tawny Katien....back in the day, of course.

OK...Discuss (within reason ;) )

Yeah, I used to think she was pretty hot. I remember her on the hood of that car in that Whitesnake video. I also remember if you paused it just right you could see...oops, almost forgot we were keeping it within reason. :)

OK guys... VH1 is on and I must say I am surprised as no-one mentioned.....

Tawny Katien....back in the day, of course.

OK...Discuss (within reason ;) )

See...she never did it for me...Whitesnake hair toss or not.

I know she grooved for a lot of guys back then...but I didn't and still don't see it.

Finally, there was the Noxema girl on TV, delivering her classic line "Take it off. Take it all off. With Noxema." I was 13 - Wow.

Shaving cream commercial

dude....his face would have been ground chuck by the time he was done if there had been a real blade.

lol

you're right though. she's got it going on.

it's all about the accent, baby.

Anyone old enough to remember Dianne Franklin?

Last American Virgin. Amityville Horror 2.

There was a tv show that they used to play every year or so in the 70s, where this lady was supposed to take care of this rich family. She seduced the husband, the wife fell off a horse, and someone else got a bad case of red lumps on her face. At the end she went off a cliff with someone else in a fiery car battle She was then shown reincarnated as the new governer's assistant. Anyone remember the name for a no prize? I liked her a lot too.

Summer Girl (1983) ?

Picture%20003.jpg

Yeah Baby! I loooooove a hairy pretty brunette.

Lynda carter used to live down the street from me when I lived in Potomac, MD.

Met her twice - I went to a fundraiser in Rockville, MD and she was absolutely stunning...

I could be 120 years old sitting in some back-woods nursing home/can't move/can't talk/can't wipe my own you-know/ but I will always remember Lynda Carter...

CAL