• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #45

56 posts in this topic

Thought it was weird that she ran first of all and then guy was able to shoot her. Why not drag the body back? If I remember correctly The governor wanted her alive. Will see.

i seriously doubt she's dead- think it was the guy trying to escape the governor's wrath by claiming to have killed her.

That's how I took it too.....

I think she is very much alive, but the ending was still awesome!

Excellent issue :headbang:

The governor thinks she's dead, what better way for her to do an assault against the town. I think Michone has the best chance of anyone to survive.

I'm wondering if they convinced those guys to come over to their side and this is all a ruse to get Tyrese and Michonne closer to the Governor.

Yep, that crossed my mind as well :)

Michonne and Tyrese might have been able to tell those Woodbury guys just what a psycho the Guv is, and convinced them to help take him out! It should be really interesting.....could the cover to the next issue, with Tyrese and a sword on the cover, be a possible rescue mission from Michonne?

Steve,

Thats a great cover, but what do you think about the WD covers overall? .... The stories and interior art are just fine, but the covers generally arent that great

True, some of Adlard's covers lately haven't been great, but that one looks awesome! A lot of his covers in the 20's have been great as well. Kind of hit or miss. When Tony Moore was doing the covers, they were all hits!

Steve,

Thats a great cover, but what do you think about the WD covers overall? .... The stories and interior art are just fine, but the covers generally arent that great

True, some of Adlard's covers lately haven't been great, but that one looks awesome! A lot of his covers in the 20's have been great as well. Kind of hit or miss. When Tony Moore was doing the covers, they were all hits!

Personally, I love the covers. Been pretty happy with them as of late.

Pat