• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #45

56 posts in this topic

Steve,

Thats a great cover, but what do you think about the WD covers overall? .... The stories and interior art are just fine, but the covers generally arent that great

I sadly have to agree here. Most of the No One is Safe covers have done nothing for me. It almost seems as if Charlie is in a rush and not taking the time he once did. There hasn't been a cover featuring zombies for a while either (which I understand is mostly influenced by the current arc). I've been staying away from the interior OA until he goes back to 11 x 17s. This cover is an improvement over the last few though (other than the anatomical head issue). I'm really excited to see what he comes up with for issue 50. :headbang:

Cant wait to see the cover to 50 hm

BTW: Where are covers 46-48 :baiting:

COVER SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

TWD #46

oct072025d.jpg

TWD #47 (yeah, it's pretty small)

WD047.jpg

So here is the OA

WD47cover.jpg

TWD #48 (Couldn't find the color version, but here is the OA)

WD48cover.jpg

Too plain for me

And 50% black ink. Again, this looks like a "time crunch" cover. I hope 50's is more detailed. hm

Maybe it's a surprise and Tony Moore is doing the cover the for special 50th issue :wishluck:

Too plain for me

And 50% black ink. Again, this looks like a "time crunch" cover. I hope 50's is more detailed. hm

Maybe it's a surprise and Tony Moore is doing the cover the for special 50th issue :wishluck:

This sounds just crazy enough to happen. That would kick . It would definitely make the OA more unobtainable though. I've been wanting another Charlie cover and was hoping 50's would be a winner.

Too plain for me

This sounds just crazy enough to happen. That would kick . It would definitely make the OA more unobtainable though. I've been wanting another Charlie cover and was hoping 50's would be a winner.

Well, I'm sure if Charlie is the one doing the cover to #50 (which is probable), I'm sure it will be something more impressive simply because it's a milestone issue. :wishluck:

I like #49's cover a lot, aside from Carl's large head (which gives the cover the a "cartoony" feel).

POSSIBLE SPOILER PHOTO BELOW!!!!!

The Walking Dead #49 Cover................

RICK ZOMBIE?

Fake Cover????

twd49.jpg

I really doubt Rick is a Zombie on that cover. anyone remember all this discussion about how the Zombie on the cover to 41 looked like his wife and the way they were standing at the fence made it seem that way.

I've noticed whenever the kid is wearing the hat, his perspective goes to the potty. I noticed it a while back.

I haven't even read #45 yet, waiting for my books from the online service. Is there an online "torrent" copy available? It's not like I'm stealing; I'm buying 3+ copies per month.