• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ya gotta like this cover . . . PGM SOSH #9

Secrets of Sinister House #9  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Secrets of Sinister House #9

23 posts in this topic

I was thinking 9.4 but it's not an option. Even with the minor spine stresses. That's not water making the copyright line on the BC bulge is it?

No idea . . . I'll check tonight - good eye, btw. :grin:

I may have missed something. Is that a color breaking crease in the BRFC? If so, I revise my vote down to the 9.2 I actually voted . . hm That doesn't make sense does it?

I may have missed something. Is that a color breaking crease in the BRFC? If so, I revise my vote down to the 9.2 I actually voted . . hm That doesn't make sense does it?

You ask a lot of questions, don't you? :baiting:

It looks like there is a tear at the center right of FC, that somone has tried to stitch up? hm

lol:kidaround:

You ask a lot of questions, don't you? :baiting:

It looks like there is a tear at the center right of FC, that somone has tried to stitch up? hm

lol:kidaround:

If you don't want my help, I will just take my 12 sided die (that I use to set grades) and go home. :sorry:

since it's a Marvel.

hm:insane:

Sorry...

I meant since it isn't a Marvel.

Would have a nice shot at 9.4 then.

i'm surprised that david didn't include a 9.4. all thecomments that have been made so far, seem to be seeing things which aren't there. (or ar they??)

i voted 9.2 but think it's a 9.4..........

I was thinking 9.4 but it's not an option. Even with the minor spine stresses. That's not water making the copyright line on the BC bulge is it?

Checked it out - printing defect.

And now that I have looked at the book again . . . I should have included 9.4 as an option :cloud9: