• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE TABLES offered at Boston Spectacular Comic Convention

16 posts in this topic

Expanding Boston Show to offer free space for February 10th event.

Monkeyhouse Entertainment is expanding their Boston convention and has free space at the February 10th Boston Comic Book and Pop-Culture Spectacular.  All Science Fiction, Horror, Comic & Anime clubs as well as Small Press & Professional artists and writers are welcome to apply for space. 

Space is available on a first link basis - applicants must link from their home page, to the monkeyhouseentertainment.com February 10th webpage, using any one of our logos, and mention that their group will be at the event.  ALL INTERESTED PARTIES MUST CONTACT show promoter Dave Cummings (monkeyhouse55@aol.com), to verify their link and availability of space.  Space is limited!

Each space will include a 6 foot table, 2 chairs, 2 admissions, space on our flier table and a web-link to your site on monkeyhouseentertainment.com - at no cost! 

We are Boston's original (1975) and largest comic book, toy and Pop-Culture show and will fill the entire 6th floor convention center of the Radisson Hotel in Boston's Entertainment District with collectibles, creators and fan clubs!

We will also have a large area full of Compact Disc, Record and Movie dealers.

Please contact us if interested.

monkeyhouseentertainment.com

monkeyhouse55@aol.com

978-462-2788

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone that may have an interest.

Expanding Boston Show to offer free space for February 10th event.

Monkeyhouse Entertainment is expanding their Boston convention and has free space at the February 10th Boston Comic Book and Pop-Culture Spectacular.  All Science Fiction, Horror, Comic & Anime clubs as well as Small Press & Professional artists and writers are welcome to apply for space. 

Space is available on a first link basis - applicants must link from their home page, to the monkeyhouseentertainment.com February 10th webpage, using any one of our logos, and mention that their group will be at the event.  ALL INTERESTED PARTIES MUST CONTACT show promoter Dave Cummings (monkeyhouse55@aol.com), to verify their link and availability of space.  Space is limited!

Each space will include a 6 foot table, 2 chairs, 2 admissions, space on our flier table and a web-link to your site on monkeyhouseentertainment.com - at no cost! 

We are Boston's original (1975) and largest comic book, toy and Pop-Culture show and will fill the entire 6th floor convention center of the Radisson Hotel in Boston's Entertainment District with collectibles, creators and fan clubs!

We will also have a large area full of Compact Disc, Record and Movie dealers.

Please contact us if interested.

monkeyhouseentertainment.com

monkeyhouse55@aol.com

978-462-2788

Please feel free to forward this information to anyone that may have an interest.

Herb Trimpe will also be a guest at Bostons largest and original comic book convention. Mr. Trimpe will be doing sketches and will be happy to sign your Hulk 181 even on the cover if preferred.

monkeyhouseentertainment.com for updates

Great offer Dave. Hope to make it to your March show in NYC. Hopefully you can fill the void apparently left by Big Apple, which appears to be down to one convention a year, the National.

And Happy Birthday!

Thanks. See you in March.

Dave

It sounds like it'll be a good show. I'll have to see if I can make the trek from NY to Boston that day. It depends on who wins the SuperBowl. :grin:

If not, I'll see you back at the Javitz Center for NY Comic Con in April.

Cheers!

Nelson

Dave

It sounds like it'll be a good show. I'll have to see if I can make the trek from NY to Boston that day. It depends on who wins the SuperBowl. :grin:

If not, I'll see you back at the Javitz Center for NY Comic Con in April.

Cheers!

Nelson

I will put you and a guest on the comp list in case you can make it to Boston.

Pats by about 14.

You kidding me, i cant even afford a cup of coffee at the NYCC!!

You never buy food at the Javits if at all possible. Plenty of good places within walking distance. April will be mild weather for a brisk walking break after the cold February of the first two years. It should be the biggest comic book related event ever held in New York City. The floor plan is humongous.

I know I cant wait for the show either. Ill tell you what, ill bet you a cup of coffee. Starbucks at that!!

We usually bring our own lunch anyway. At the NY Anime Festival there was a vendor set up there selling waffles inside the show for $7.00!! And he had a line!!(you do get 2 toppings). My father asked me to move out the supplies from the table cause he wanted to bring his waffle maker Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks to everybody who took us up on our free small press space offer. The show is packed but we were able to fit in everyone who asked.

We are expecting our biggest crowd ever due to a massive ad campaign including the Boston Colleges, Boston's funkiest free magazine "The Weekly Dig" and any place on-line of comic book, music or pop-culture interest that I and my team of geeks could find. We also sent out many, many free passes to area stores.

This will be the first time that we have to have a security team since the Insane Clown Posse incident. :o