• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How close to market value is the BIN on this piece?

7 posts in this topic

I've been eyeing it since it got put up a couple of days ago...

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-TEAM-UP-ANNAUAL-1-EARLY-NEW-X-MEN-SPLASH-1976_W0QQitemZ170178226619QQihZ007QQcategoryZ14010QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and the BIN hasn't been popped yet. I've been hesitating on it, probably because I don't know if the BIN is off a few hundred or a few thousand. Anybody have a decent educated guess at all?

Thanks, in advance.

Jim

I was thinking the same thing. Sal Buscema is not Cockrum or Byrne. Ruben is very easy to deal with so might want to do some negotiation with him. He said in his email to make offers.

I was thinking the same thing. Sal Buscema is not Cockrum or Byrne. Ruben is very easy to deal with so might want to do some negotiation with him. He said in his email to make offers.

I think he knows it's high. He's even got the "Make an offer" button on the auction.

Now that doesn't mean that he'll take your offer. ;)

I actually think it is not as far off the mark as other do. I would say in the 4k to 5k range depending on how clean the page is. It is from a good period in the Marvel timeline and has all the major characters. That said, it is not within my collecting realm so I would go after it.