• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men # 1 page - it's back on ebay !

11 posts in this topic

I feel sorry for this guy. The more he puts the same page up without it actually selling. The more its desirability and potential buyers go down the drain. That goes for the rest of the book too! He really would have been better off putting a different page up or selling through comiclink or Heritage or even dealer websitaes.

Clem..

He is a very deliberate seller. I spoke to him about the page a few months ago, and he wants " a lot." It will probably not sell this time around either, but he makes a lot of contacts from these lisitngs, and he knows he may be able to do a deal at a later date from the contacts he is currently making.

He is a very deliberate seller. I spoke to him about the page a few months ago, and he wants " a lot." It will probably not sell this time around either, but he makes a lot of contacts from these lisitngs, and he knows he may be able to do a deal at a later date from the contacts he is currently making.

Yeah but how many of those contacts can afford $30K + for an interior page?

I think if there were any interest, it would have sold by now. Just hope the seller didn't take a loan out to buy the whole book. Potentially the complete book could take a huge loss if buyers lose interest. I just think he has marketed this all wrong.

just my opinion.

Clem...

Agreed.....it's such a historic piece of comic OA and the seller is dragging it through the mud like a whore.....needless to say I don't agree on his selling technique at all! Probably someone starving for attention.......

KrazyKat?? :o:Plol