• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absolute Watchmen printing question

3 posts in this topic

Not sure if there's any difference between printings. If it's any help, the other Absolutes that have gone back to press and Marvel's recent Omnibus back to press books have all had the same ISBNs as their first edition counterparts.

One bit of trivia is that no 1st printings of Absolute Watchmen were ever released to the public because the entire printrun was bad. The first version released was the 2nd print and I believe the recent reprint is labeled as a 3rd print.

Is there anything different between the printings of the book? I don't think the value will change but am interested if you know of any differences.

-Bob

Thanks Bob! No, as far as I know, there aren't any differences between printings of this book. I know that this is in print but I am buying it as a gift for someone who collects 1st printings. Interesting bit of trivia on the 1st printings of this book. Thanks! I guess I'm looking for the 2nd printing then. Ha!

William