• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action Comics #9

19 posts in this topic

hello fellow boardies,

i am selling the below cause i need some quick funds.

hard to find in any condition ACTION COMICS #9 raw QUALIFIED G+ as pictured below:

action9.jpg

9backsm.jpg

$1500 pp

FEATURING: The 9th appearance of Superman.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: Complete, sound, copy.

COVER DESCRIPTION: Attached, with spine split, old tape stains, pieces out of the spine, tears.

INTERIOR PAGE DESCRIPTION: Supple, solid.

INTERIOR PAGE COLOR: Cream.

CONSERVATION: Sealed tears, sealed spine.

REPAIR: None.

RESTORATION: Piece restored, no color touch.

postage anywhere in the world is $25 (im in Australia)

:takeit: trumps

PMs welcome

PayPal ONLY.

Thanks,

Bennoss Oakley

At first I thought it meant postage paid but the $25 postage was confusing. Now I realize it means plus postage.
Ben is a nice guy. Maybe he will include shipping. :wishluck: I have purchased a few books from him.

At first I thought it meant postage paid but the $25 postage was confusing. Now I realize it means plus postage.

Oh yeah, now I see it at the bottom of the page. That stinks a little because I was struggling with grabbing it or not already at that price. But it's all good, it's not like solid copies of this book come up every day. :)

hello fellow boardies,

i am selling the below cause i need some quick funds.

and next is a hard to find in any condition ACTION COMICS #9 raw QUALIFIED G+ as pictured below:

action9.jpg

$1500 pp

FEATURING: The 9th appearance of Superman.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: Complete, sound, copy.

COVER DESCRIPTION: Attached, with spine split, old tape stains, pieces out of the spine, tears.

INTERIOR PAGE DESCRIPTION: Supple, solid.

INTERIOR PAGE COLOR: Cream.

CONSERVATION: Sealed tears, sealed spine.

REPAIR: None.

RESTORATION: Piece restored, no color touch.

Thanks,

Bennoss Oakley

Sell an earlier Action :baiting:

Oh yeah, now I see it at the bottom of the page. That stinks a little because I was struggling with grabbing it or not already at that price. But it's all good, it's not like solid copies of this book come up every day. :)

Just jack up the price on your next deal with Joey to make up the difference.

:gossip:Still owes me for the last one.

:gossip:Still owes me for the last one.

Charge him "interest"