• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 Grading Contest : ROUND 2

157 posts in this topic

The past winners . . . hm help me out here:

Jeffkli (No, he was the Grader of the Year!)

Inconceivable

Newt Samson

Beyonder

anyone else? hm hm

always a bridesmaid . . . :sorry:

Didn't pirate win last year?

lol

Normally I would mess with people with all different types of graemlins in response, but there are way to many players and way too many PMs to keep up with so I am going with the simple (thumbs u when I receive a grade.

Then how come when I submit a grade you use this one?

:roflmao:

I believe Red Hook won the contest we had back in 2005. Warlord won ComicSupply's first grading contest in 2005. Warlord and Osborn_france tied in ComicSupply's second contest in 2006.

I won one of ComicSupply's contests as well...or took second place. Can't remember. I know I won some contest like a year or two ago. (shrug)

I believe Red Hook won the contest we had back in 2005. Warlord won ComicSupply's first grading contest in 2005. Warlord and Osborn_france tied in ComicSupply's second contest in 2006.

I won one of ComicSupply's contests as well...or took second place. Can't remember. I know I won some contest like a year or two ago. (shrug)

CS's Krappy Contests don't count for garbage . . . :makepoint:

Jeffkli (No, he was the Grader of the Year!)

Inconceivable

Newt Samson

Beyonder

anyone else? hm hm

Didn't pirate win last year?

Yes he did.

Somebody not do so well in those? :baiting:

Red Hook

Inconceivable

Newt Samson

Beyonder

Pirate

anyone else? hm hm

Valiantman took me out in the Finals of the March Madness contest almost 3 years ago. now that was a fast contest - single elimination, head -to-head competition over in just 6 rounds.........

Somebody not do so well in those? :baiting:

Are you kidding me? Put 'em up, put 'em up! :insane:lol

They went on for about six months, they were more like a marathon than a grading contest, and the convoluted rules changed every day :devil:

Red Hook

Inconceivable

Newt Samson

Beyonder

Pirate

Valiantman

anyone else? hm hm

wasn't inconceivable's win as part of the rjpb/ffb/newt Team contest?? that was a very cool concept, as well............... (thumbs u

Red Hook

Inconceivable

Newt Samson

Beyonder

Pirate

Valiantman

anyone else? hm hm

wasn't inconceivable's win as part of the rjpb/ffb/newt Team contest?? that was a very cool concept, as well............... (thumbs u

That it was, that it was. And it was on the basis of (ahem) Newt's performance that he was uh, nominated, for the CGC pregrader job . . . :grin: