• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 Grading Contest : ROUND 2

157 posts in this topic

My grading skills at their best......

ASM 124

bottom right corner crease, textbook 9.0 in my book, but you probably got a 9.2.

My grade 9.0 but I'm going to give you the bump and say 9.2 this time.

Wait....no....I can't do it....it's a 9.0.... :sumo:

Nailed it.

Jeez, you make poor Nik read all that drivel . . . :baiting:

I had 9.0 all the way and then some type of influence suggested that I might bump to 9.2 and I was swayed yet in my heart I knew this to be a 9.0...is there an appeals court??? lol

It's a 9.0, just like the last book. To me both have the exact same eye appeal. At least I nailed this one, this time.

Jim

I agree, I said 9.0 for both. Lets start our owning grading company, I'll let you name it.

It's a 9.0, just like the last book. To me both have the exact same eye appeal. At least I nailed this one, this time.

Jim

I agree, I said 9.0 for both. Lets start our owning grading company, I'll let you name it.

Probably a wise idea... "owning grading company" indeed! :baiting:

Jim

Probably a wise idea... "owning grading company" indeed! :baiting:

Sigh, I finished my school semester... but, perhaps I will start a company where we will "own" everyone, every comic is given a starting grade of 5.0, and is improved by one grade after each resubmit.