• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Court Copy Action #2

48 posts in this topic

With all the buzz about the Double Action #2, this one is slipping a little under the radar!

Which do you think will go for more? Which would you rather have? hm

Action2.jpg

When cgc notes "cover cleaned", what type of cleaning is it refering to?

With all the buzz about the Double Action #2, this one is slipping a little under the radar!

Which do you think will go for more? Which would you rather have? hm

Action2.jpg

When cgc notes "cover cleaned", what type of cleaning is it refering to?

aqueous/chemical

gator

this one should be interesting, first it's an Action #2, in 7.0, (price goes up) BUT it has had it's cover cleaned, (price lowers a bit), but it's the court copy which is cool (price goes up a bit). it's all over the place,.. the final price will be fun to see.

this one should be interesting, first it's an Action #2, in 7.0, (price goes up) BUT it has had it's cover cleaned, (price lowers a bit), but it's the court copy which is cool (price goes up a bit). it's all over the place,.. the final price will be fun to see.

I am figuring, without laying my cards on the table, a five figure book, easy

rick

Im thinking the fact that it is the court copy will cancel out the resto, and it should sell for a price as if it was unrestored. 2c

Im thinking the fact that it is the court copy will cancel out the resto, and it should sell for a price as if it was unrestored. 2c

true, but alot of collectors hate chemically cleaned covers.

Very true!

Very ture!

BUT there is only ONE court copy of this book hm

man, glad I don't have to worry about it.. :banana:

like Paratrooper :baiting:

I am figuring, without laying my cards on the table, a five figure book, easy

rick

If it goes for 5 figures I might throw in some bids, hell..might even sell some books if it goes over 6.

No Superman on the cover? Pass. :wink:

:o Action #2 is one of my favorite GA covers. Who cares that Superman isn't on it. He's on a bajillion other covers.

If I had a spare suitcase of cash and a third nut, I'd consider going in on the book with Socratic and Trooper.

But I don't, so I'll spend my time in the gallery watching.