• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 48 Quick Bin

30 posts in this topic

No way, FF!! If the centering were there, you would have studied another weak point more closely, like the upper right corner area. Once you'd have decided that the scuffing, rubbing, creasing, or whatever is happening to the surface of the book in that area was not an imperfection on the slab, you would have sensibly passed, regardless of the label grade! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You would have chosen to wait for a better centered, stronger 9.4 or 9.6 than this, of an easy book to find in all grades.

Only about a week or so ago, a member (Scarface, I believe) said he was really Snizzenfixit and momentarily changed his Avatar to an old Avatar of when that member posted here.

I thought that with the "Walrus" mustache and deep eyebrows, that another Avatar one of the members was currently using (Aman) looked just like an impressionistic version of "Snizzenfixit", when long hair, a similar mustache and eyebrows were added, even down to the same expression and facial angle of the image!

So here I am, like it or not, "SnizzenPerry". acclaim.gif

a portrait of Phil ("Snizzenfixit").

Wow! He hasn't been here forever! What's up w/ him? Anybody know? And just how long have you been lurking Perry to know Snizzenfixit? crazy.gif

Chris

makepoint.gif

Not too much, whats happening with you? Still hijacking threads?

Phil

Not as much. Other more younger posters have taken that over! sumo.gif