• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have a Registry Question

8 posts in this topic

I just signed up and put up a new registry set. After I entered all of the cert #'s and hit save, it took me to a page that showed me all of the ones that were successful and all that weren't successful. Now, I'm not sure why some weren't successful and what is my next step to get them entered into my registry set. Can anyone help? (shrug)

Andy

• Administrator

The books (cert #s) are sent to an Administrative area for review. Yours were not accepted because the slots you selected were not scored, yet. I am scoring them now and your books will be added once this is done.

It looks like my 4 Actions are spending the night in my mail carrier's car. :cry: I had my wife wait at the P.O. until closing to see if he would bring them back. Another day or so of cramming packages on top of them shouldn't hurt them any. :wishluck:

• Administrator
The real reason is that CGC doesn't find that particular book interesting, so it cannot be entered in the set. :angel:

But....

Monsters are sooo.... interesting I always say!

"My, I'll bet you monsters lead innnnteresting lives."

mystars.jpg

:kidaround:

The books (cert #s) are sent to an Administrative area for review. Yours were not accepted because the slots you selected were not scored, yet. I am scoring them now and your books will be added once this is done.

I think I have the same problem with a couple of Hellblazers I just tried to add. Does the act of attempting to add them automatically alert someone to sort them out? Should I give it a week and then try again?

EDIT: Question now answered! Thanks! (thumbs u