• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! ASM #101-3K.......

46 posts in this topic

If I were in the market for this book, I'd buy Roy's date stamp pimp-slap version at CGC 9.4 and have a ton to spend on other stuff! IN fact, I'd probably take his book straight up over that one because of the 9.8's serious right side "gangster lean."

:cloud9:

That date stamp was 'da Bomb!! That B slap spanned decades.

R.

Fo Shizzle

It no longer belongs to Roy. :shy:

Thanks, Roy. :)

If I find you another 9.4 will you trade me the pimp-slap? :foryou:

You mean this old thing?

asm10194w.jpg

(worship)

I think the last one sold around 4 or 5K hm ... that actually seems very low compared to what it usually sells for

Yeah.

That's a weak sale.

Greggy got 4K for his. :P

If I were in the market for this book, I'd buy Roy's date stamp pimp-slap version at CGC 9.4 and have a ton to spend on other stuff! IN fact, I'd probably take his book straight up over that one because of the 9.8's serious right side "gangster lean."

:cloud9:

That date stamp was 'da Bomb!! That B slap spanned decades.

R.

Fo Shizzle

It no longer belongs to Roy. :shy:

Thanks, Roy. :)

Show that puppy off!

asm10194w.jpg

When I clicked on the link my eyes immediately went to the "slap balloon," and this 9.8 just really felt... deflated in comparison to Doc's byotch slap edition. I'm almost tempted to put a date stamp in my copy... hm

I;m very happy with the MQ unslabbed copy I picked up . . .

What's "MQ" stand for?

Mutant Queen?

Massive Quotient?

Mediocre Quilt?

lol

(really, though . . . don't know this abbreviation.)

Mid Quality :blush:

Gotta say I fall in this camp. While I lurked here for years after joining but before really posting "buy the book not the grade" applied. Here's a case where not a single person suggested it wasn't pressed.

Not to say it's not an investment that won't pay off with a flip really soon, but CGC looks a bit weak here in my opinion as it appears serving as an enabler rather than a grader.