• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: Round 3

166 posts in this topic

Before I ge bombed with this question, the two spots you see on the back cover are I believe manufacturing defects.

Nik, a few simple questions.

1) Who did you buy the book from?

2) How much did you pay?

3) Why?

4) Would you do it again?

5) If yes, how many times?

6) If no, why not?

7) Did you inhale?

8) If yes, did the grade increase?

9) If no, why not?

10) If you did inhale, did the spine roll increase or decrease?

Thanks for your time.

(thumbs u

Before I ge bombed with this question, the two spots you see on the back cover are I believe manufacturing defects.

Nik, a few simple questions.

1) Who did you buy the book from? From a seller

2) How much did you pay? Not alot

3) Why? Its a Curator

4) Would you do it again? Probably

5) If yes, how many times? 1 million

6) If no, why not? DNA

7) Did you inhale?Right before I exhale

8) If yes, did the grade increase? Doubt it

9) If no, why not?Physics

10) If you did inhale, did the spine roll increase or decrease?DNA

Thanks for your time.My pleasure

(thumbs u

I knew I would likely insult someone with that. I'm just taking out my frustration at my placement five from the bottom after two rounds. :pullhair:

I was a Star Trek and Wild Wild West fan. I watched Time Tunnel and LOTG, but really thought they were pretty awful. Lost In Space was a real favorite (I was 10 when it premiered), even though it got awful, too. Does anyone remember the first episode, in which Dr. Smith was a real villain, and not a stereotypical comic relief stooge?

But robot rocked. He made LIS watchable, no matter what space-villain happened to drop by the set that week.

Issac Asimov once wrote a very funny piece for TV Guide (believe it or not) poking fun at the bad science in LOTG.

Is this defect a hole in the back cover?