• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: Round 3

166 posts in this topic

9.2? :o

:banana: Nailed it!!

After fallng one grade short each of the first rounds, I finally gave in and added the "nik bump" and it worked. :grin:

Same here, I also applied the "Nik Bump". :grin:

Overgrading Yankees fan

After fallng one grade short each of the first rounds, I finally gave in and added the "nik bump" and it worked. :grin:

Overgrading Yankees fan

With this win I am now kicking your 2 dollar azz. :sumo:

Overgrading Yankees fan

With this win I am now kicking your 2 dollar azz. :sumo:

:roflmao:

Me too! :acclaim:

I've actually guessed 9.2 on all three -finally it was right! :headbang:

Jeff

same here :acclaim:

:banana:

Nik,

Sorry to hear of your accident... also sorry to make you wait.

I am away until the 28th and have only limited access to the 'net via an aircard (basically cell service). It works about 40% of the time!

I am a little glad I missed this round as I thought the book would be an 8.5 (with bump doh! ). I assumed the spots on the BC were small stains. But after looking... oh well! I'll take the 0.

Happy Holidays all!

John (thumbs u

Wow... I should have skipped this round- would have done better. I gave the last one a bump and got smacked for it. I went back my normal grading on this one and daaaaaamn did I undergrade it.

I believe I'm in the red now. :sorry: Nik, do you have any low grades so I can redeem myself? This high grade stuff is killing me.