• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I start collecting next?

What next?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What next?

43 posts in this topic

I'm getting close to finishing my astonishing x-men run so I want to start something new. Just kinda undecided on what to focus on. Could do all the choices but I prefer to focus on one or two things. It gets really confusing going from site to site looking for 3 or 4 different sets. Anyway, the choices are:

Note: I'll be going for SS CGC 9.8 for all but choice #4(obviously)

Option 4. No other choice really. That would be a fun, fun ride.

She has a lot of fun on that run(I got here started on it). She is going for raw copies mostly. She wants Fine or better for 101-200 and Very Good or better for 1-100. The 100-200 are very easy to find, it's the early ones that are difficult.

Trooper- you rock! I miss my infantry buddies... always a lot of fun to talk it up with on Monday mornings. lol

I suggested #4 as well b/c getting to share something you love with the one you love is priceless. BUT, if you haven't read the "Hush" storyline yet, you should at least pick up some raw copies to get you by until you can tackle the HG SS copies on your list. So good you won't believe they're moderns! :o

honestly, it depends on how many WDCS stories she already has. that could be a pretty expensive run to get started on, less expensive to wrap up.

Yeah it might be a little expensive, but the return value of helping out a significant other who actually LIKES AND COLLECTS comics??? (worship)

PRICELESS

I have been a donald duck fan since I was little and I really liked the WW2 covers from the early issues of WDC&S. So I showed some to her one day on ebay that I was thinking about getting(that I never did) but she started buying issues instead! She still hasn't gotten any of the covers I liked, the earliest one she has is #52 I think, but she has already massed a very good collection. She even came up with what grades she wanted and what run she wanted to start which I think is really cool. She wants to submit them all for grading but I dont think that would be very cost effective especially since 100-200 isn't worth that much, since they averaged a few million copies sold per issue, but we will see.