• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should I start collecting next?

What next?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What next?

43 posts in this topic

I'm guessing the only people to NOT choose #4 are either forever single...or divorced? (shrug)

Rick

I'm single and I voted for #4. The best I've ever gotten out of any woman I've ever been involved with is a begrudging acceptance. Being able to share your love of funnybooks with your significant other would be awesome!

The best I've ever gotten out of any woman I've ever been involved with is a begrudging acceptance.

I assume you mean with regard to your comic collecting prowess... :baiting:

Ouch...SLAM!!

Rick

It only hurts if it's true . . . (worship)

Great pic! Where were you at?

Lago di garda, Italy. I actually proposed to her the next day in venice. I'm a sucker for the romantic :grin:

Everyone has done that. meh

I know Jim, I only try to live by your example (worship)

It was a joke. :gossip: Now, sell me the AXM I need to finish my set. :baiting:

Lago di garda, Italy. I actually proposed to her the next day in venice. I'm a sucker for the romantic :grin:

I know man. Your bday is a day after mine so it might be that we think too much alike lol. I'll trade you all the AXM you need to finish your set for that 10.0 directors cut :grin:

I know man. Your bday is a day after mine so it might be that we think too much alike lol. I'll trade you all the AXM you need to finish your set for that 10.0 directors cut :grin:

I think I have an SS AXM directors cut #1 9.8 that I would consider trading for something. hm

I think I have an SS AXM directors cut #1 9.8 that I would consider trading for something. hm

is it a 9.8?

is it a 9.8?

is it a 9.8?

i'm sorry, i'm stupid, what would u want to trade?

i'm sorry, i'm stupid, what would u want to trade?
What is off limits?

Basically just the SS ones, All the ones I'm getting that aren't signed I was hoping to get signed this year. I'm pretty much going for a signed collection so anything signed in 9.8 I would be interested in.