• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 Holiday Raffle - Claim Prizes

495 posts in this topic

Who's MattMarvel? Is that an actual user ID or a slight variation on the ID? Don't see it in the forum User List (shrug)
Other than the short box of VCC drek leftovers, what the hell do you want and where's the address info? :mad:

I'm #10 and I probably won't be near a computer later, so I'll just post my top two of what is left (great prizes!) The Mile High copy #58 or #13 Fighting Yank..and I'd be thrilled with either of them.

Hope I got the rest of the list right...so, if I can't log on, please someone post for me:) I don't want to hold the rest up!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

:juggle:

He updated his registry today so he should be wide awake.

Let us know if he writes back to you :baiting:

No, you're in "charge" so do it yourself, dork

:juggle:

He updated his registry today so he should be wide awake.

Let us know if he writes back to you :baiting:

No, you're in "charge" so do it yourself, dork

Well, if I'm in "charge," I know who's turn I'm skipping over... :baiting:

Considering how long it's taking, King Dork Kenny will be back soon and he won't wrong me. He knows better. :D

Who's MattMarvel? Is that an actual user ID or a slight variation on the ID? Don't see it in the forum User List (shrug)
Other than the short box of VCC drek leftovers, what the hell do you want and where's the address info? :mad:

You're not sending the huge stack of slabbed 9.8 WP sweet DC :cloud9: 100 page giants like it says in the list? :roflmao:

You're not sending the huge stack of slabbed 9.8 WP sweet DC :cloud9: 100 page giants like it says in the list? :roflmao:

No

No

Pick up only then? :)hm Might still be worth it!

So how does "Greggy's junk" work? You need a want list? Or a theme? Or preferred titles?