• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAREDEVIL #1...GUESS THE GRADE (?) GRADE REVEALED

27 posts in this topic

I always thought this book was graded a little harshly, but I hadn't looked at it for some time...thought that the chip out of the top right corner and the chipping at top edge due to slight overhang shouldn't have dropped the grade as much (splitting hairs to a certain degree)...but I realize now it's mostly due to the moisture/faint stain thing going on...it basically presents well in the FN range with the problems as mentioned...6.0 - 1.5 = 4.5

DD1CGC45.jpg

Given everyone's feedback, I would have to agree that it was graded accurately. Probably no benefit to re-subbing --- after all, there's no guarantee that it wouldn't come back lower!

I would love it if you called in for the grading notes and post them here. Would like to know how they characterize the damage/wear/discoloration at top.

Given everyone's feedback, I would have to agree that it was graded accurately. Probably no benefit to re-subbing --- after all, there's no guarantee that it wouldn't come back lower!

I would love it if you called in for the grading notes and post them here. Would like to know how they characterize the damage/wear/discoloration at top.

That's a good idea...I'll do that after Christmas and post them...

I'm not going to re-sub the book...I'm going to sell my DD 1-50 after the new year...