• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: Round 4

132 posts in this topic

Southerners. doh!

:cloud9:

Confederate dork

Yankee wanabe :whatev:

Manga dorkette

that's Mister Confederate Manga Dork, to you sir! :sumo:

Weak. Nap time so pizz off.

I've had a few bottles of vintage cider... better hold off grading this one until tomorrow! :insane:

I popped open the wine BEFORE I sent in the grade... not that I think it will help of course. It IS making work on my thesis much easier though ;)

I've been looking at the scan and drinking cider for what seems like hours, and the grade just keeps going up lol

Ah sod it, grade submitted! :eek:

I've had a few bottles of vintage cider... better hold off grading this one until tomorrow! :insane:

I popped open the wine BEFORE I sent in the grade... not that I think it will help of course. It IS making work on my thesis much easier though ;)

I've been looking at the scan and drinking cider for what seems like hours, and the grade just keeps going up lol

Ah sod it, grade submitted! :eek:

(thumbs u Maybe I can pick off a few of the drunks!

Waiting on 51 more guesses. If I get them all tonight we can continue earlier, if not, deadline is Tuesday night at 10 PM my time.

I'm one of those 51 and yes, I've been procrastinating. I'm just having a hard time with this one, but do have it down to two grades. :juggle:

Waiting on 51 more guesses. If I get them all tonight we can continue earlier, if not, deadline is Tuesday night at 10 PM my time.

Mine's in! :banana:

I'm one of those 51 and yes, I've been procrastinating. I'm just having a hard time with this one, but do have it down to two grades. :juggle:

Wow. People really put time into doing this. Maybe i should take longer. hm I have been looking at the picture for maybe 1 minute and PMing Nik the grade. Maybe i am doing it all wrong. (shrug) It did feel nice to get 5 points last round after the Negative first round start. doh!

Let me guess, the right one and the wrong one.... :kidaround:

Let me guess, the right one and the wrong one.... :kidaround:

Probably both wrong. lol I'm just trying to narrow it down the the one that's "least" wrong. :P