• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Collection For Sale - Including #1!

244 posts in this topic

Amazing Spiderman #1 (1962)

No comments need be mentioned about this key book!!! This is actually the first copy I have ever owned. :cloud9:

CONDITION: Solid copy. Scan reveals the major defects, which is particularly the chipping missing from right side of the cover and slightly along the top cover. Slight tanning interior front cover with a non-descript staining that doesn't impact anything. VG+

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $3,000.00 (includes shipping and insurance).

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news:

Ok, special New Years' Eve sale!!! :banana:

Reduced to $2,499.00 (includes shipping & insurance - even international!).

Waiting for it to go down to 1K :insane:

I think he's got the book priced now at FMV. Unfortunately, I already own a copy! Good Luck with your sale. :wishluck:

Ahem, I believe you'd got as far as #56?

And next would be....? :popcorn:

#57 :gossip::P

(:

I've been swamped with legal work, especially with the new Haditha charges having been issued. I'll get some more posted by this weekend!

Happy New Year to everyone! :banana:

Ahem, I believe you'd got as far as #56?

And next would be....? :popcorn:

#57 :gossip::P

(:

I've been swamped with legal work, especially with the new Haditha charges having been issued. I'll get some more posted by this weekend!

Slacker! :sumo:

No comments need be mentioned about this key book!!! This is actually the first copy I have ever owned. :cloud9:

CONDITION: Solid copy. Scan reveals the major defects, which is particularly the chipping missing from right side of the cover and slightly along the top cover. Slight tanning interior front cover with a non-descript staining that doesn't impact anything. VG+

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

call me crazy, but......................... :takeit:

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

:applause:

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

Your CRAZY!! :banana:

Still a nice pick up!!