• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Collection For Sale - Including #1!

244 posts in this topic

ASM #55 (1967)

CONDITION: decent copy with excellent cover colors, slight interior cover shadowing (and a little bit on the bottom fc), slight manufacturing miscut on right side of pages, slight corner abrasions, looks better than it is (especially since some of the creases are hard to see in the scan due to the dark cover colors), VG/F

OS 2007 VALUE: VG 4.0 = $24; FN 6.0 = $36

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $23.00

ASM55.jpg

ASM #55 (1967)

CONDITION: decent copy with excellent cover colors, slight interior cover shadowing (and a little bit on the bottom fc), slight manufacturing miscut on right side of pages, slight corner abrasions, looks better than it is (especially since some of the creases are hard to see in the scan due to the dark cover colors), VG/F

ASM55.jpg

:takeit:

ASM #56 (1968)

CONDITION: nice copy with excellent cover colors, date stamp fc, top staple ever sop slightly starting to separate from cover, slight interior cover shadowing (tiny bit also back cover), small stain back cover (smaller than dime), top corner abrasion, VG+

ASM56.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #1 (1962)

No comments need be mentioned about this key book!!! This is actually the first copy I have ever owned. :cloud9:

CONDITION: Solid copy. Scan reveals the major defects, which is particularly the chipping missing from right side of the cover and slightly along the top cover. Slight tanning interior front cover with a non-descript staining that doesn't impact anything. VG+

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $3,000.00 (includes shipping and insurance).

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news:

Reduced to $2,800.00 (includes shipping & insurance - even international!).

ASM #10 (1964)

1st appearance Big Man and the Enforcers

CONDITION: Decent copy. Slight interior cover tanning, strong cover colors, scan pretty much tells it all, slight spine wear, G/VG.

OS 2007 VALUE: GD 2.0 = $104; VG 4.0 = $208

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $110.00

ASM10.gif

:takeit:

Ok, here is an updated list.

#1 VG+ discounted to $2,800.00 :news:

#4 VG $400.00

#5 Fr/G $125.00

#9 SOLD

#10 SOLD

#13 G+ $90.00

#14 SOLD

#17 SOLD

#18 SOLD

#19 VG $65.00

#20 SOLD

#21 VG $65.00

#22 SOLD

#23 SOLD

#24 VG+ $55.00

#25 SOLD

#26 VG/VG+ $75.00

#27 VG/F- $76.00

#28 SOLD

#29 G/G+ $18.00

#30 F/F+ $75.00

#31 G+/VG- $34.00

#32 G- $12.00

#34 VG $30.00

#35 F/F+ $70.00

#36 G $13.00

#37 G+/VG- $22.00

#38 F/F+ $70.00

#39 F+ $135.00

#40 F+ $170.00

#41 VG/F $65.00

#42 F+ $75.00

#43 SOLD

#44 F/VF $62.00

#45 F+ $40.00

#46 F+ $40.00

#47 F+ $40.00

#48 SOLD

#49 F+ $40

#50 SOLD

#51 G $12.00

#52 F $28.00

#53 F $28.00

#54 VG $16.00

#55 SOLD

#56 VG+ $23.00

Thanks again to all purchasers! (worship)

Thanks they are only fill-ins for the #50 tho.... lol:jokealert: still waiting on some others

Me too the #121 & #129 :popcorn:

What happened to the ASM 129 I sold you a few months ago... :shrug:

Believe it or not as much as I buy and sell, yours is still in my collection (thumbs u (thumbs u , I just sold a VF- copy last week on eBay that I picked up from my LCS. There is a 9.6 w/ WHITE pages that I am going after in the upcoming ComicLink Auction. That ASM you sold me presents VERY nicely for a F+.

CC

No comments need be mentioned about this key book!!! This is actually the first copy I have ever owned. :cloud9:

CONDITION: Solid copy. Scan reveals the major defects, which is particularly the chipping missing from right side of the cover and slightly along the top cover. Slight tanning interior front cover with a non-descript staining that doesn't impact anything. VG+

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

Reduced to $2,650.00 (includes shipping & insurance - even international!).

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

Surprised this one hasn't sold yet, Mark! :shrug:

me too. Everyone's broke after Christmas :P

Yeah, must be the case as this is a pretty solid looking copy. What kills me is look at the page color behind those chips- looks no worse than OW to me. This is a perfect example of a 4.5 VG+ I'm sure that given some time, this issue will certainly move.

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

If they price keeps going down $100-$150 a week I should be able to afford it by the Spring.

:cloud9:

ASM1.gif

ASM1b.gif

If they price keeps going down $100-$150 a week I should be able to afford it by the Spring.

:cloud9:

:signfunny:

me too. Everyone's broke after Christmas :P

Yeah, must be the case as this is a pretty solid looking copy. What kills me is look at the page color behind those chips- looks no worse than OW to me. This is a perfect example of a 4.5 VG+ I'm sure that given some time, this issue will certainly move.

No rush. I admittedly started the price on this particular issue at a high retail to see if there was interest. Not sure how much more, if any, I will drop the price, but it is a nice copy to own (especially for someone who wants to attain their first copy of ASM#1!).

Reasonable offers are welcomed!!!! (thumbs u